Monday, February 22, 2010

"One women's success can only help another women's success"



Turquoise Trail
February 21st
Loom Knit Shrug with Scarf

Hi Renotta and other Babyboomer friends

It is so amazing to be able to communicate and share our lives in this way. Women thrive on connections and are lost without them.
Wisdom of the day (from my desk calendar), "I've always believed that one woman's success can only help another woman's success.".....
Gloria Vanderbilt

I actually feel sad for some men / women who believe that 'winning' is the most important aspect of an exercise.


Turquoise is a colour which in its various hues, suits most women. However, as we get older (and better), I/we tend to soften the hue. In summer, I take the lighter tint, and love the combination with white.

I look at my wardrobe with a half closed eye (G would say that is the only way to view it!) and the colours and hues that I have chosen, reflect the colour range of a 'Summer'. I haven't consciously chosen those, even though I had my colours 'done' a few decades ago. I just seem to know now when I feel and look good. There are mistakes but thanks to Vinies (do you have a recycle charity shop such as this - called St Vincent De Pauls?) I can discard without guilt, knowing that I am helping others.

Love Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valued. If you don't have a Google account you can comment as 'anon' by choosing from the dropdown menu.