Friday, February 12, 2010

Lovely Blizzard enables Fashion Postings








Hi Renotta
I'm doing some Cogging - I love the term - I can be a cog in your wheel and you can be one in mine. Win / win with the amazing ability to keep in touch and span those 30 years we missed.

On Feb 9 Shop at Nextdoor blog said...
I've given alot of thought to my blog and decided I don't have as much to say as I do to make. I'm going to make something everyday for a year and post it on my blog. Not food, but fashion. I posted my first days work, created during a lovely blizzard that allowed me an entire day in the studio. Hope you like it.

It is Day 3 and all I can say is WOW! Awesome! I love it!

I look forward to viewing more of your incredible creativity.
ps do you use Photoshop to style the background to your pieces?
Clara

3 comments:

  1. It means alot that you are watching my progress. I love the connection. I'm just about to post day four. Here's another cog,I love Moroccan cooking and cook with a tagine often. Love R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am my own follower at this stage, I can respond. I need to ask the question - "Are you going to create something different every day?"

    Love C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for your "Clarafication", my goal is to post a new item everyday for a year on my blog and on my etsy shop. Yikes! And I do use photoshop. I love it and admit to "shopping" photos of myself with the healing brush now and then. However, all the photos on the blog so far actually took place out in the elements with me and my camera icing up. I'm excited about today's photo, waiting for the sun to come around to shoot it. Thought of a new COG...
    COGNITION

    Love
    R

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valued. If you don't have a Google account you can comment as 'anon' by choosing from the dropdown menu.