Friday, February 12, 2010

Summer in Sydney








Hi R
Photos as promised to warm you up after your lovely blizzard. My most favourite spot in the world - lucky enough also to have a friend who belongs to the beach club.

Australian bush flowers - on the way back to the car. Click to enlarge.

I learnt heaps about photos in Blogger by doing this. However that was after I did a not so clever thing ie signing myself up as a follower on my own blog. A bit desperate. I can't take myself off now!
Keep warm
Clara

1 comment:

  1. It looks lovely. Can't even imagine it. Trying to make the most of it here, just glad we had sunshine today. I think following oneself can be very instructional. You can see yourself coming and going.

    Love

    R

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valued. If you don't have a Google account you can comment as 'anon' by choosing from the dropdown menu.