Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi Renotta

I'm doing some "cogging" - our term, derived from Co-blogging
- I love it.
I can be a cog in your wheel and you in mine. Win/win, with the amazing ability to catch up on those 30 years we missed.
COG - Part of a gear that puts things in motion - moves forward.
The Next Step - We'll stir up the future"
COGGING!

"I'm going to make something every day for a year and post it on my blog"..... Renotta






"Take Flight" Feb 14





"On the Rocks" Feb 15










I love the contrast of your natural creations which are soft and warm, with the frigid, hard background (as only Wisconsin can do it). The creative spirit transcends the harsh reality.

As you say, "It's turning into an interesting exercise with the photo and caption taking over from the work sometimes" - Perhaps there doesn't have to be a new creation every day but a creative photo relating your work to the harsh environment. This is what I love about the creative process - it keeps changing.


How about "Forever Young", "Creative Spirit", "Cogging", "Photorealism" for starting points.
Love Clara

2 comments:

  1. Dear C,
    I am so happy that we have reconnected after all these years, but the more I learn about you and our mutual interests, I also feel sad. It would have been so great to have you as a nearby friend and cohort. We would have had so much fun!Everyday I miss someone who is as crazy as I am.
    Well, at least I found you again and we can COG for the next 30 years.

    Love

    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi R
    Everyday I too miss someone who is as crazy as I am. Maybe COG is short for CRAZY OLE GALS. I would be delighted to wear that label.

    Looking forward to cogging long into the future,
    Love C

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valued. If you don't have a Google account you can comment as 'anon' by choosing from the dropdown menu.