Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My job is not to waste a precious moment





Cat's Meow - February 22nd







Wired February 23rd
Hammered Pewter Wire Neckpiece

"I can walk out the door unencumbered whether it is to go for a walk or photograph objects in the snow or work at my store. There's a wonderful freedom that years of hard work and responsibility has given us. I can honestly say that it is the best time of my life. Sure I look in the mirror and pull up the skin on my face, but that's a small price to pay. My job in this next stage is to enjoy, keep myself and my family healthy, and not waste a precious moment...... Renotta

Hi Renotta and other friends

Your comment above, says it all so beautifully. Thanks. You certainly make the most of your time. We still have much to catch up on!


Meet my cat - she sits on the doorstep all day and night, and doesn't eat much.
Because we like to be free to travel, this is the only pet I have. I am visited, however, by the real furry kind, Felix, who lives in the unit downstairs and likes to sit on our comfortable chairs in the sun.
Your descriptions on your work seem to have disappeared - Blogger does funny things sometimes. I better not say too much or he might hear me. My version does have a spell check ABC with a tick but it doesn't seem to correct which is a pain.
Must correct my spelling of 'decolletage' the other day. An article "Lowdown on your neckline', this week suggests that the decolletage area has less oil glands, and the skin is very thin, so needs to be kept well moisturised. " Use body products up to the neck, and face products down to the bust".
Love the Hammered Pewter work - very dramatic and wonderful contrast with the soft pink of the stones. Love Clara

1 comment:

  1. I like your cat. I have lots of those too as you will no doubt see when we warm up and they come out of their snow caves. We have three dogs that rule our lives and hearts. It definitely places some restrictions on us, but we're ok with that. For years we had a second home in Santa Fe. We'd pack up, critters included and drive west for 24 hours to our little adobe on the desert. It was wonderful, but finally it got to be too much. Now we are happy to reach our cabin up north in just 6 hours. We've become arm chair travelers, I'm afraid. So you will have to come here and sit in our chairs with us.

    Love

    R

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valued. If you don't have a Google account you can comment as 'anon' by choosing from the dropdown menu.